- 3 cups grated cassava
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 & 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 & 1/2 cups thick coconut milk
- 1 (439g) can Del Monte Fresh
- Cut Crushed Pineapple, well drained
- 1/3 cup pure coconut milk
- Squeeze and discard liquid from grated cassava. Beat eggs. Add sugar, salt and butter. Mix well.
- Stir in coconut milk, grated cassava and Del Monte Fresh Cut Crushed Pineapple. Pour into greased square pan (8″x8″).
- Bake in 350 deg F preheated oven until light brown. Pour pure coconut milk on top. Bake 5 minutes more or until top is golden brown. Makes 12 servings.
Recipe Source here
Image Source here