- 1 kilo crispy pork lechon kawali, cut into serving portions
- 1 can pineapple, diced
- 1 pc white onion, diced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 pcs bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- Black pepper ground, as needed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolve in 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups water
- Salt to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a stock pot, except for the cornstarch.
- Cook them until pork meat starts to get tender and the vinegar is cooked.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture.
- Stir and simmer until the sauce thickens.
I love all ur recipes… Please update me by email every recipe make.. Thank you.