- 1 box red gulaman powder (unflavored gelatin)
- 410 ml coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 medium buko, grated
- 1 pack all-purpose cream
- 3 tbsps condensed milk
- 1/2 can coconut cream
- 1/4 cup pinipig, toasted
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1/2 cup cooked sago
- Dissolve gulaman powder, coconut milk and 1/2 cup sugar in a pan.
- Allow to simmer while stirring continuously.
- When the sugar and gelatine is totally dissolved, transfer the mixture into molds.
- Chill mixture in the refrigerator until set.
- Mix all-purpose cream, condensed milk, and coconut cream. Chill.
- When ready to serve, chop gulaman into cubes.
- Layer on a serving glass with gelatine, cooked sago, raisins, grated buko.
- Fill with chilled coconut and cream mixture.
- Repeat to come up with two layers.
- Sprinkle some toasted pinipig on top just before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More