- 1 can Pink Salmon
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- � tbsps. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- � tsp. salt
- � tsp. pepper
- Combine salmon, cream cheese and dill in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve over soda crackers.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More