Pink Salmon Salad with Warm Walnut Dressing Recipe
- 1 bunch arugula leaves
- 1 bunch baby romaine lettuce
- 16 black olives, pitted
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (213 gms.) Century Pink Salmon; drained, skin & bones removed
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. ground pepper, freshly ground
- For the dressing:
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- sprigs or rosemary
- Break salmon into chunks; set aside.
- To prepare the dressing:
- Roast walnuts in a pan without oil for about 2 minutes. Pour olive oil and add rosemary. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes; set aside.
- Arrange arugula, lettuce, olives and tomatoes on a large platter.
- Top with salmon chunks.
- Pour warm dressing over prepared salad.
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon and cracked pepper. Makes 6 servings
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More