Pinoy Paella Recipe
CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Rice Recipes, Seafood Recipes
May 15, 2014
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup butter
- minced ginger
- minced garlic
- minced onion
- 3 cups of shrimp stock
- 2 cups Basmati Rice fish fillet, cut into cubes
- 4 bacon strips
- 500g mussels
- 500g shrimps
- 500g clams
- salt and pepper
- tomato, cucumber, basil and kintsay for garnishing
- oyster sauce
- Heat pan and put 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add ½ cup of butter. Sauté ginger, onions and garlic. Add bacon strips.
- Add the shrimp stock and bring to boil.
- Put the Basmati rice and stir from time to time until it completely dries.
- Put mussels, shrimp and clams on top of the rice and cover the pan for 10 minutes.
- Garnish it with tomato, cucumber and basil or kintsay. Serve hot.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More