- 1 1/2 cup Flour 8 pesos
- 1/2 cup sugar 9 pesos
- 2 egg ( egg white and yolk separated) 10 pesos
- 1/2 tsp baking powder .20 cents
- 1 cup evaporated milk 20 pesos
- Margarine 5 pesos
- 1/2 tsp salt .10 cents
- Gasul 20 pesos
- Crack the egg and separate the yolk and egg white. Set aside
- Add the salt, 3/8 of the amount of sugar, egg yolk, salt, baking powder and evaporated milk. Mix it well
- In another bowl beat the egg white with a little bit of sugar and mix until soft peaks.
- Mix it into the pancake mixture , to get extra fluffy of your pancake.
- Heat the pan, put a little oil and margarine.
- Add 1/4 cup of pancake mixture into the pan and cover it for 40 seconds.
- Turn it over to cook the other side of the pancake.
- Serve with margarine and sugar on top. Enjoy
Total 72.30 (Puhunan)
Total finish product 12 pcs x 10 pesos each
120 – 72.30 = 47.70×30 days = 1431 monthly income