- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 piece large onion, sliced
- 1 kilo beef chuck,cubed
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 250 ml tomato sauce
- 250 ml water
- 125 ml soy sauce
- 1 slice lemon with rind
- 2 pcs large potato, cut into big cubes
- 1 pc carrot, cut into big cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pcs. bay leaves (Laurel)
- Cooking oil
Salt to taste
- Fry potatoes in a pan.
- In a separate pan, heat cooking oil then sauté the garlic and onion.
- Put the beef and sauté for about three minutes or until color turns light brown.
- Add the tomato paste, tomato sauce and water then simmer until the meat is tender. Add water as needed.
- Add the soy sauce, ground black pepper, lemon rind, laurel leaves, and salt then simmer until excess liquid evaporates.
- Add carrots and cook until soft.
- Transfer to a serving dish, topped with the fried potatoes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More