- 3 pcs. Hotdogs
- 1 cup Flour
- ¼ cup of Cornstarch
- 1 pc. Egg
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. seasoning granules
- 1 and ½ cup of Water
- Oil for frying
- First, we need to make a butter mix, just mix the flour, cornstarch, egg, salt, pepper and water then mix it well. Set aside.
- Slice the hotdogs and shape into circle then use toothpick to hold and lock.
- Dip the ring hotdog into a butter mix and breadcrumb until coated.
- Fry the hotdog ring until golden brown.
- Serve with sauce the piso (hotdog ring).