- 1 kilo ground beef (70% lean 30% regular)
For Pistachio Crust:
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled
- 1 cup panco bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
For Side Salad:
- olive oil
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 white onion, sliced
- handful of parsley
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 10 burger buns
- ¼ cup garlic mayo
- Combine tomatoes, onion, chopped parsley, olive oil, juice of one lemon, salt, and pepper (to taste) in a medium bowl and toss then set aside.
- Place pistachio in a food processor, add spices and pulse. Spread out on a plate
- Heat a 10-12″ skillet on med-high heat and drizzle with little oil.
- Form ground beef into patties and season with salt and pepper; press into the pistachio mixture to coat
- Cook the burger patties on both sides and remove to a paper towel to rest.
- To assemble, spread aioli on both sides of the bread, place burger then add the salad on top.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More