- 1 kilo ground beef (70% lean 30% regular)
For Pistachio Crust:
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled
- 1 cup panco bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
For Side Salad:
- olive oil
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 white onion, sliced
- handful of parsley
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 10 burger buns
- ¼ cup garlic mayo
- Combine tomatoes, onion, chopped parsley, olive oil, juice of one lemon, salt, and pepper (to taste) in a medium bowl and toss then set aside.
- Place pistachio in a food processor, add spices and pulse. Spread out on a plate
- Heat a 10-12″ skillet on med-high heat and drizzle with little oil.
- Form ground beef into patties and season with salt and pepper; press into the pistachio mixture to coat
- Cook the burger patties on both sides and remove to a paper towel to rest.
- To assemble, spread aioli on both sides of the bread, place burger then add the salad on top.