- 2 cups all – purpose flour
- 10 tbsp. oil
- ½ cup muscovado sugar
- 4 tbsp. water
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 8 tbsps. Oil
- 7 tbsps. Water
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- In a bowl, combine half of the flour and half of the oil: mix well
- Divide into 20 portions and set aside.
- Add some water to the muscovado sugar to make it moist. Divide into 20 portions, set aside.
- Mix the remaining flour, oil and some water. Knead to a cylinder and divide into 20 portions.
- Flatten each portion and top with the flour and oil mixture. Roll out and stuff with muscovado filling. Close the edges.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheat oven in medium heat or grill until brown on the outside.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More