- 1/3 lb salmon fillet, cut half
- 2 tap lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- ½ cup green onions, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 2 tsp fresh mint, minced
- 1 tsp lime juice sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler and place an all stainless steel skillet or cast iron pan under the heat for about 10 minutes to get if very hot, The pan should be 5 to 7 inches from the heat source.
- Rub salmon with 2 tsp fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Using a hot pad, pull pan away from heat and place salmon on hot pan, skin side down. Return to broller. Keep in mind that if is cooking rapidly on both sides so if will be done very quickly. Usually in 7 minutes depending on thickness. Test with a fork for doneness, if will flake easily when if is cooked. Salmon is best when I is still pink inside.