- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and chopped
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 cups white wine
- salt to taste
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 (3 ounce) fresh tilapia fillets
- Sprinkle salt over the cucumber pieces; allow to sit 1 hour. Strain liquid from cucumbers.
- Combine the whipping cream, mustard, and tarragon in a saucepan over medium heat; add the cucumbers and simmer 8 minutes.
- Pour the wine into a large skillet over medium heat. Season with salt and add the Bay leaf. Bring the wine to a boil. Lay the tilapia into the skillet, reduce heat to medium-low and cook until the tilapia flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve fish with cucumbers on the side.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More