Poached Salmon Salad With Creamy Veloute Sauce Recipe
baked, CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, Egg Recipes, Filipino Recipes, Fish Recipes, Healthy Food Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, SALAD RECIPES
October 14, 2013
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 pc lemon, sliced
- 400g skinless salmon fillet
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground white pepper(1/4 cup poaching liquid)
parsley for garnish
- 100g asparagus spears, trimmed and blanched
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 2 pcs eggs, hard-boiled, quartered
- 1 pc cucumber, sliced thinly
- Put the shallots and lemon in a saucepan and top with the salmon.
- Add the wine and 2 cups of water; bring to a boil. Simmer over very low heat until the salmon is nearly cooked through; transfer to a plate and break the salmon into large flakes and freeze for 5 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, strain the poaching broth, reserving 1/4 cup of the broth and 2 tablespoons of the shallots; discard the lemon.
- Chop the shallots and transfer to a large bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, then whisk in the reserved poaching broth and the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss half of the salmon with the rest of the vegetables and half of the dressing.
- Transter to a plate and top salad with the remaining half of the salmon and dressing. Garnish with parsley.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More