- ½ kilo chicken , cut into parts
- ½ kilo pork, cut into cubes
- ½ kilo beef, cut into cubes
- 4 pieces chorizo bilbao
- 8 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bundle onion leeks
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 5 pieces saba banana
- 5 pieces boiled potatoes, quartered
- 5 pieces boiled sweet potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 bundle cabbage, sliced
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Boil pork, chicken, beef, and chorizo in salted water with onion leeks.
- Let it simmer until all meat is tender then set meat aside.
- Saute garlic, onion, then pour in the stock.
- Bring to a boil then add all meat, banana, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and chickpeas.
- Season with salt and patis then add in cabbage.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More