Skip to content
- ? kilo chicken (cut into parts)
- ? kilo pork (cut into cubes)
- ? kilo beef (for stewing, cut into chunk cubes)
- 4 pieces chorizo bilbao
- 8 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bundle onion leeks
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 5 pieces Saba banana
- 5 pieces boiled potatoes (quartered)
- 5 pieces boiled sweet potatoes (quartered)
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 bundle cabbage (sliced)
- 1 Pinch salt & pepper
- Boil pork, chicken, beef, chorizo in salted water withonion leeks.
- Lower fire and let simmer until all meat is tender.
- Take out all the meat, set aside, keep stock.
- In a casserole, saute garlic, onion, then pour in the stock.
- Bring to a boil, add all meat, banana, potatoes, sweet potatoes and chickpeas.
- Season with salt and patis.
- Add in the cabbage.
- Serve hot.