- ? kilo chicken (cut into parts)
- ? kilo pork (cut into cubes)
- ? kilo beef (for stewing, cut into chunk cubes)
- 4 pieces chorizo bilbao
- 8 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bundle onion leeks
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 5 pieces Saba banana
- 5 pieces boiled potatoes (quartered)
- 5 pieces boiled sweet potatoes (quartered)
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 bundle cabbage (sliced)
- 1 Pinch salt & pepper
- Boil pork, chicken, beef, chorizo in salted water withonion leeks.
- Lower fire and let simmer until all meat is tender.
- Take out all the meat, set aside, keep stock.
- In a casserole, saute garlic, onion, then pour in the stock.
- Bring to a boil, add all meat, banana, potatoes, sweet potatoes and chickpeas.
- Season with salt and patis.
- Add in the cabbage.
- Serve hot.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More