- 1 k. pork
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 can pork and beans, store-bought
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 tbsp. patis
- 3 pcs. bananas (saba variety)
- 2 pcs. eggplants, sliced
- ¼ k. Baguio beans, each bean sliced in two
- 1 small camote, peled then sliced
- ½ head cabbage
- 2 heads pechay
- Heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
- Add the tomato sauce and season with patis.
- Put pork in allow to simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add the camote and the saba. Allow to simmer some more.
- Add the eggplants and the baguio beans
- Add the cabbage and the pechay and allow to simmer for 5 minutes more. Serve immediately
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More