- 2 pcs. chicken breast fillet
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium pomelo, separated into bite sized pieces
- 1 cucumber, cut into matchsticks and soaked in salt, water removed
- 2 to 3 tsp. salt
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¾ cup mint leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped, roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. chili garlic sauce
- Mix together ingredients for sauce. Set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then grill. Set aside.
- In wok or sauté pan, cook shallots and garlic until shallots are caramelized, about 3 minutes.
- Then toss with cucumber, pomelo and carrots. Add mint, chopped peanuts, and dressing; and toss well. Transfer to a plate or large bowl and serve.