Pomelo Salad with Shrimp and Chicken Recipe
- 100 gms. pomelo, peeled
- 40 gms. carrots, peeled
- 40 gms. shrimp, sliced
- 20 gms. chicken breast
- � cup fish sauce
- 1 cup calamansi juice
- � cup vinegar
- � gm. coriander leaves
- � gm. mint leaves
- 2 gms. garlic, chopped
- 2 pcs. red chili
- 4 pcs. lemon grass
- 15 gms. peanuts, crushed
- 15 gms. sugar
- Peel the skin of the pomelo; set aside.
- Bring to a boil the sliced shrimp, chicken breast, carrot and chopped herbs.
- Add the latter ingredients to the pomelo.
- Top with dressing and peanuts. Serve.
- To make the dressing:
- Saut� the chopped garlic, red chili, lemon grass and coriander leaves. Add vinegar, calamansi juice, fish sauce and sugar.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More