- ½ kilo of pork liver, cut into thick slices
- 2 cloves, garlic, crushed
- 4 onion, cut into rings
- Water for boiling
- Oil for sautéing
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- In a deep pan, boil liver to tenderize. (Put enough water to cover the liver.) When tender, set aside
- Saute garlic in oil.
- Add liver and ½ cup of water.
- Pour in 1 tbsp. soy sauce.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Add onion rings and simmer for 2-3 minutes. ( Don’t cook too long, or the onion ring will become soggy.)