Pork With Spring Onions Recipe
Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Pork Chop Recipes, Pork Recipes, Rice Recipes, Stir Fry Recipes
September 3, 2013
- ¼ kilo pork, shredded
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp superior light soy sauce
- 2 stalk spring onions
- 5 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix pork with the soy sauce and rice wine.
- Wash spring onions and cut into 2 – inch lengths.
- Heat the oil and stir – fry the pork.
- When pork changes color, add spring onions and salt to taste.
- Mix well and remove from heat before springs onions begin to give off juice.
- Serve hot with rice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More