- ½ kilo pork, cubed or minced
- 1 small bunch of string beans, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 11/2 cups water
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in ½ cup water (optional)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- In a pan, heat oil then fry garlic
- Add pork, When it turns brown, add salt.
- Sauce and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Add beans and pour in water slowly. Mix well.
- Cover pan and allow mixture ro boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- If sauce dries up, add 1.2 cup of water.
- If desired, thicken the sauce by adding cornstarch water, Stir well until sauce is smooth.