- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope of onion soup mix
- 2 ½ lbs beef
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 cups water
- 4 carrots sliced or cut into lengths
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- 2 celery stalks, sliced into ½ inch slices
- 2 small onions, sliced
- ¼ bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can of beef broth
- Add 1 can of cream of mushroom soup and spread it around then pour dry onion soup and mix over roast then coat.
- Add 4 cups water then pour in can of beef broth over roast.
- Add second can of cream of mushroom and spread over roast.
- Add all vegetables and pepper to taste then bring to a boil.
- Cook on low heat for 3 – 4 hours until tender.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More