- 1 kilo chicken leg and thigh
- 4 tbsps butter
- 2 tbsps rock salt
- Black peppercorn, crushed
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp parsley, coarsely chopped
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- Melt the butter with the oil in a large casserole over medium heat.
- Brown the chicken in batches, about eight minutes per batch, careful not to pierce the skin. Set aside.
- Season and rub chicken with salt and pepper.
- Pour in soy sauce, and dried rosemary. Put sliced lemon.
- Put the chicken in medium heat.
- Basting it with its drippings until the chicken is browned and thoroughly cooked.
- Garnish with chopped parsley on top.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More