Pot Roasted Chicken with Four Dips and Mashed Kalabasa Recipe
- 1 kilo chicken leg and thigh
- 4 tbsps butter
- 2 tbsps rock salt
- Black peppercorn crushed
- 1 medium lemon thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp parsley coarsely chopped
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- Melt the butter with the oil in a large casserole over medium heat.
- Brown the chicken in batches, about eight minutes per batch, careful not to pierce the skin. Set aside.
- Season and rub chicken with salt and pepper.
- Pour in soy sauce, and dried rosemary. Put sliced lemon.
- Put the chicken in medium heat.
- Basting it with its drippings until the chicken is browned and thoroughly cooked.
- Garnish with chopped parsley on top.