Potato Salad Recipe
- 6 large potatoes
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard (or yellow mustard)
- 2 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 2 raw eggs
- ½ cup celery chopped
- ½ cup green onions chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch paprika (optional)
- Peel the potatoes, and them cut them in half (you can leave the skins on if you wish). Place them in a pot of boiling water and boil for about 17 minutes or until a fork penetrates through fairly easily. Do not make them too mushy. In the mean time, boil the eggs in separate pot.
- Allow the eggs and potatoes to cool completely. You can set aside them in the fridge to cool them down faster.
- When they are cool, slice the potatoes into bite size pieces. Peel and dice the hard boiled eggs.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix them until well combined.
- Add in the potatoes, celery, and a pinch of paprika. Mix until well incorporated. Adjust the seasoning according to taste. Set aside in a fridge to chill for about 2 hours or so.
- Serve the potato salad with your favorite main dish and enjoy!
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More