- 8 very large potatoes
- 1 (184 gms.) can tuna chunks or solid, drained
- � cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, coarsely chopped
- � cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (410 ml.) evaporated milk
- � tsp. each salt & pepper
- � cup spring onions, chopped for garnish
- � cup butter
- Wash the potatoes but do not peel.
- Make a 1″-deep cross on each. Put on a pyrex plate.
- Set microwave oven on high for 25 to 30 minutes (3-� to 4 minutes per potato).
- Meanwhile, prepare the tuna topping:
- Put the butter in a 12″-skillet over a gas stove; add the tomatoes. Stir awhile, add flour and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and add the milk. Stir with wire whisk. Toss in tuna.
- To assemble:
- Arrange potatoes on serving platter and spoon tomato-tuna mixture on top. Top with spring onions and slivers of sun-dried tomatoes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More