- 8 very large potatoes
- 1 (184 gms.) can tuna chunks or solid, drained
- � cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, coarsely chopped
- � cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (410 ml.) evaporated milk
- � tsp. each salt & pepper
- � cup spring onions, chopped for garnish
- � cup butter
- Wash the potatoes but do not peel.
- Make a 1″-deep cross on each. Put on a pyrex plate.
- Set microwave oven on high for 25 to 30 minutes (3-� to 4 minutes per potato).
- Meanwhile, prepare the tuna topping:
- Put the butter in a 12″-skillet over a gas stove; add the tomatoes. Stir awhile, add flour and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and add the milk. Stir with wire whisk. Toss in tuna.
- To assemble:
- Arrange potatoes on serving platter and spoon tomato-tuna mixture on top. Top with spring onions and slivers of sun-dried tomatoes.