- 300 g lechon, chopped into thin slice
- 10 pcs tortilla wrapper
- Cucumber, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch
- 10 pcs spring onion straws
- Place lechon in tortilla wrapper, roll and tie with spring onion.
- Place cucumber as side dish and atchara on the side.
- 1 pc green papaya, shredded
- 1 pc singkamas, shredded
- 1 pc carrot, shredded
- 1 pc red bellpepper, cut into strips
- 1 pc red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 thumb-size ginger, sliced thinly
- 250 ml apple cider vinegar
- 150 ml water
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- Mix shredded papaya, singkamas, carrots, red bellpepper, onion
and ginger in a bowl.
- In a saucepan, boil vinegar, water, and sugar until the vinegar is cooked.
- Once the vinegar mixture boils, and the sugar is dissolved, turn off heat
and pour the mixture to the vegetables.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More