Prunes In Orange Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup orange juice, preferably fresh – squeezed
- 1 fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated or minced lemon zest
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 24 pitted prunes
- Combine orange and lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, and cinnamon in a medium sized saucepan. Bring to a simmer on high heat and add prunes.
- Turn the heat as low as possible and cover. Simmer gently for only about 10 minutes. Keep an eye on them so prunes don’t get soggy. Add chopped walnuts and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Remove prunes with a slotted spoon and turn the heat to medium – high; reduce the liquid to about half. Pour the syrup over the prunes and chill or serve warm.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More