Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- 3/4 medium-sized pumpkin skin and seeds removed then chopped
- 2 medium potatoes chopped
- 1 pc onion chopped
- 1 ½ tsp curry powder
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup full cream
- 2 rolls baguette sliced
- ½ cup raisins
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Chili powder to taste
- Place pumpkin, potatoes, onion, curry powder and stock in a large slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Turn off the heat and allow to cool.
- Using a food processor process until smooth.
- Place soup in the bowl.