- 1 can (420g) Century tuna flakes in oil, drained
- ½ cup pork chicharon, crushed
- 2 pcs onions, minced
- 3 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 pc large chili finger, sliced
- 1 pc red chili, chopped
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp liquid seasoning
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tbsp calamansi juice
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over high heat.
- Fry tuna flakes until it turns brown and crispy. Be careful of splashing oil. You can cover the pan if you want.
- When done, remove from heat. Drain excess oil using a strainer. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Add the fried tuna flakes then mix again.
- Serve and enjoy.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More