is a kind of dessert which can be prepared easily. It has a combination of all-purpose cream and the condensed milk. Aside from it’s being easy to prepare it’s also a dessert that your whole family would love because the ingredients needed are not really expensive and it’s really satisfying.
Mango Float dessert is usually served during Christmas and New Year celebration. This can be done in two to three layers of filling depending on the size of the baking dish that you’re going to use. Mango Float can also be prepared this summer season or any occasions do you love to prepare it. Just prepare all the ingredients that will be needed and follow the directions accordingly.
Now,you can also prepare and make your own version of Mango Float!
Recipe Source here
- 2 cups of mangoes (thinly sliced)
- Graham crackers 1 box
- Crushed Graham 1 tbsp
- 1 can all purpose Nestle cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- In a rectangular Glass baking dish, arrange 8 to 10 pieces of graham crackers, then set aside.
- Chill the Nestle for 30 minutes cream then whip the Cream in a bowl.
- Fold the whipped cream with condensed milk, then Mix well.
- Then on the layered crackers on the bottom, spread the milk and cream mixture.
- Then spread out the thin sliced mangoes evenly on top of the cream.
- Make another layer of graham crackers; spread the cream and mango slices. You can do lots of layers if you want.
- Garnish top layer with mango and sprinkle the crushed graham.
- Chill the Mango Float for at least 2 to 3 hours before serving.