is a kind of dessert which can be prepared easily. It has a combination of all-purpose cream and the condensed milk. Aside from it’s being easy to prepare it’s also a dessert that your whole family would love because the ingredients needed are not really expensive and it’s really satisfying.
Mango Float dessert is usually served during Christmas and New Year celebration. This can be done in two to three layers of filling depending on the size of the baking dish that you’re going to use. Mango Float can also be prepared this summer season or any occasions do you love to prepare it. Just prepare all the ingredients that will be needed and follow the directions accordingly.
Now,you can also prepare and make your own version of Mango Float!
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1 pc. of nestle cream
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- 1 pack of graham crackers
- ¼ cup graham powder
- 2 pcs mango (slices and puree)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- In a clean bowl mix the nestle cream, condensed milk, evaporated milk and vanilla essence. Mix well
- Layer the graham crackers in a square bowl and pour the cream mixture, sprinkle with graham powder , add the sliced mango.
- Repeat the process in the 2nd and 3rd layer .
- For the last layer top with the mango puree and slice mango.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve and Enjoy