Rellenong Bangus Recipe
- 1 large bangus, cleaned
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small carrot, cut into small cubes
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large raw egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 pc green bellpepper, minced
- 1 pc red bellpepper, minced
- 1 pc lemon
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- Pound fish gently to loosen meat from skin.
- Gently scrape down the meat from the skin.
- Push out the meat from skin.
- Pick out bones and flake.
- Marinate skin and head of the fish with soy sauce and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic until brown.
- Add onion, bellpepper and tomatoes.
- Stir in fish meat, carrot and pepper.
- Season with salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce.
- Transfer cooked mixture to a plate.
- Cook and add raw egg and flour.
- Fill bangus skin with mixture.
- Deep fry.
- Cool before slicing.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More