Rellenong Bangus Recipe
- 1 large bangus, cleaned
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small carrot, cut into small cubes
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large raw egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 pc green bellpepper, minced
- 1 pc red bellpepper, minced
- 1 pc lemon
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- Pound fish gently to loosen meat from skin.
- Gently scrape down the meat from the skin.
- Push out the meat from skin.
- Pick out bones and flake.
- Marinate skin and head of the fish with soy sauce and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic until brown.
- Add onion, bellpepper and tomatoes.
- Stir in fish meat, carrot and pepper.
- Season with salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce.
- Transfer cooked mixture to a plate.
- Cook and add raw egg and flour.
- Fill bangus skin with mixture.
- Deep fry.
- Cool before slicing.