- 1 kg pork liempo without bones
- 4 pcs bay leaf
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 2-3 pcs celery stalks
- Water for boiling
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 tbsp rock salt
- Boil the slab of pork in water with sliced celery, bay leaf and peppercorns.
- Boil it until tender.
- Once the pork is cooked, let it dry.
- Poke the pork skin with fork and rub it with rock salt.
- Deep-fry the pork slab until crispy.
- In a large bowl, combine bell peppers and onion.
In a small saucepan, combine salt, black pepper, sugar, vinegar and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour the vinegar mixture over bell peppers and onion.
Refrigerate and store in a bottle container.