- 2½ pounds organic, grass-fed boneless beef chuck roast
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 parsnips, chopped
- 1 turnip, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups organic beef broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. The roast and vegetables should be tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More