ROYAL NOODLE NEST WITH VEGGIES Recipe BY CHEF BOY LOGRO
- 15g Shitake Mushroom
- 15g Inodaki Mushroom / cotton buds mushroom
- 30g Young corn cut into pieces
- 30g Carrot sticks, blanched
- 3 pcs. Bokchoy, blanched
- 100g Chinese Cabbage cut into strips
- 500g Fresh Ramen noodles, blanched and tossed in veg. oil
- 20g Garlic puree
- 20g Ginger puree
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- 30g Corn starch dilluted
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- 1pc. White onion
- 1 jigger Chinese wine
- 1 tbsp. Powder seasoning
- 1 pc. egg white
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- Stir-fry the ginger puree and garlic puree. Flambé with Chinese wine. Add all vegetables. Add chicken stock. Bring to a boil and thicken with cornstarch and, lastly, white egg. Season to taste and set aside.
- Have ready heated oil in a wok, then place noodles and stir from time to avoid burning noodles. Then turn once, continuously stirring until noodles turn brown.
- Place on round platter and pour over the top with vegetables.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More