- ½ k. fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups medium-size shrimps, shelled
- ½ tsp. ground pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 cups water
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Cooking oil
- Heat oil and sauté the garlic, onion, shrimps and mushroom.
- Add water and cream of mushroom soup.
- Season with salt and pepper. Allow to boil for 15 minutes. Cool a little before serving.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More