- 2 lbs beef round steak or boneless chuck
- 2 cups water
- 7 tbsp peanut or corn oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thin
- 3 tbsp red hot chili paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup cubed ripe tomatoes
- Place beef in water then bring to a boil and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Discard water, cool beef, and slice as thin as possible.
- Add beef slices and fry for 5 minutes, remove and set aside.
- Fry onions and garlic for 3 minutes then add chili paste, salt, and tomatoes.
- Cook for 5 minutes then add beef and stir – fry for 5 minutes.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More