- Saucy Chicken Pizza Rolls
- ¾ lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough tube
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1½ cups Classico Riserva Eggplant & Artichoke Pasta Sauce
- 10-12 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the chicken with the salt, pepper and Italian seasoning and bake for 15-20 minutes until the center is no longer pink.
- Remove from the oven, cool slightly and shred.
- On a lightly floured board, spread out the pizza and roll out just slightly until you have a 9” x 12” rectangle.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the dough leaving a ½“ border along the edges.
- Cover the sauce with the mozzarella cheese, then the chicken and then the fresh basil leaves.
- Roll the dough up from the long side of the rectangle making a 12” long tube.
- Cut the tube into 9 even slices, about 1½“ thick each then stand up the slices with the cut sides showing in an 8”x8” baking dish that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes, then uncover and bake another 5-8 minutes until the tops are browned and crispy.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More