- 300 g. asparagus, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 300 g. bell peppers (red, green and/or yellow), cut into thin strips
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 (120 g.) sea bass fillets
- 4 sprigs fresh herbs (thyme or basil)
- 2 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut parchment paper into four 14-inch squares. Fold each piece of paper in half to form a crease down the middle.
- Place 4-5 pcs. of asparagus on half the square, next top the asparagus with bell peppers; then drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange one fillet on top of the vegetables and then season fillets with salt and pepper. Drizzle white wine over fillet.
- Top fillet with herbs, shallots and slices of lemon.
- Fold over paper to completely cover ingredients.
- Seal the pouch by crimping and folding the edges. Add another parchment paper if needed.
- Transfer pouches to a baking sheet, and bake until the fish is cooked through.
- Place sealed pouch on an individual plate. Use scissors to cut an opening on the top, peel back paper and eat.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More