- 150 grams bottled crab fat
- 300 grams of clams
- 300 grams of mussels
- 10-15 pieces of shrimps
- 250 grams of spaghetti
- 1 pc garlic, minced
- 1 pc onion, minced
- 2 pcs tomato, sliced into wedges
- 1 piece small ginger
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Olive oil
- Slice of lemon or one piece of calamansi
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside ¼ cup of the pasta water, then drain the noodles.
- Boil the clams and mussels in water. Add ginger. Bring to a boil. Cook until the mussels and clams open up.
- Remove the opened clams and mussels from the water. Set aside some broth. Let the clams and mussels cool and remove from the shells.
- Remove shrimp head and shell. Reserve the shrimp heads. Squash the shrimp heads, pour a portion of the seafood water, then strain it.
- In a pan, saute the onions, garlic and tomatoes in olive oil until soft.
- Add the shrimps until they’re evenly cooked.
- Empty the crab fat bottle. Add seafood broth and simmer for five-seven minutes.
- Add a dash of Italian seasoning.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta into the pan and stir. Toss and serve in a plate.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of your serving bowl and drizzle it with a slice of lemon or calamansi.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More