- 300g Fish paste
- 10pcs Prawn
- 10pcs Chinese cabbage leaves
- 20pcs Star shaped carrot (Used a star cutter)
- 100ml Swanson Chicken broth
- Dash of salt
- Shell & devein prawns but retain the tails.
- Marinate the prawn with dash of salt and set aside.
- Place 10pcs cabbage leaves on a plate, steam the cabbage leaves until softened.
- Place 1pc leaf of cabbage flat on a plate. Spoon fish paste onto leaf and press evenly.
- Add 1pc prawn on the fish paste. Fold both side of leaf over the stuffing.
- Roll up the cabbage tightly and repeat the rest of the cabbages leaves.
- Place the seafood cabbage rolls, carrot stars and pour the chicken broth onto it.
- Steam in high heat for 4-5mins or until the prawn tail turn to red.
- Remove and transfer to serving plate.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More