- 300g Fish paste
- 10pcs Prawn
- 10pcs Chinese cabbage leaves
- 20pcs Star shaped carrot (Used a star cutter)
- 100ml Swanson Chicken broth
- Dash of salt
- Shell & devein prawns but retain the tails.
- Marinate the prawn with dash of salt and set aside.
- Place 10pcs cabbage leaves on a plate, steam the cabbage leaves until softened.
- Place 1pc leaf of cabbage flat on a plate. Spoon fish paste onto leaf and press evenly.
- Add 1pc prawn on the fish paste. Fold both side of leaf over the stuffing.
- Roll up the cabbage tightly and repeat the rest of the cabbages leaves.
- Place the seafood cabbage rolls, carrot stars and pour the chicken broth onto it.
- Steam in high heat for 4-5mins or until the prawn tail turn to red.
- Remove and transfer to serving plate.