- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Liquid seasoning
- 1/2 tbs Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Fish (preferably: herring, tuna, blue marlin)
- small head Cabbage, cubed
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Fish broth
- 1 medium sized Carrots, sliced
- 1 bulb Onion, sliced
- 1 tbs Garlic, crushed
- 1 cup sliced Bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 small head Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbs Cornstarch
- 1 medium sized Chayote, sliced
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the water, liquid seasoning and pepper.
- Saute the onions in a hot pan with the olive oil already on it. Do this until the onions look transparent.
- Then, add the garlic until they become light brown.
- After that add the fish and cook until it’s light brown.
- Add the fish broth, chayote and carrots. Stir infrequently for 1 minute.
- Then, add the cauliflower, cabbage and bean sprouts.
- Next, pour the mixture of cornstarch, water, liquid seasoning and pepper into the pan. Cook until the vegetables are tender but still crispy and until the sauce is gel like.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More