- 1 cup tanguige sliced into cubes
- 1 cup squid cut into squares
- 1 cup shrimps, peeled
- 1 cup red and green pepper cut into squares
- 1 cup celery stalks sliced
- salt, pepper, vetsin to taste
- oil for frying
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 4 cloves garlic, pounded
- 1/2 cup onions cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- grated cheese
- Season fish, squid and shrimps. Dredge in flour and fry until golden brown. Drain and set aside. Saute garlic in butter. Add onion, pepper and celery. Simmer until crisp tender. Add fresh fish, squid and shrimps. Add tomato sauce and water. Simmer for 5 minutes in slow fire. Adjust seasoning. Place in serving dish and grate cheese on top.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More