- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 500g linguine noodles, cooked
- 100g shrimp peeled and deveined
- 100g clams
- 100g mussels
- ½ head garlic, diced
- 2 tbsp. shallots, diced
- ½ cup white wine
- 1tsp. chili flakes
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ bunch parsley
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 100g arugula
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, saute shallots and garlic in olive oil.
- Add in the clams and mussels, then pour in the white wine. Put on the lid and simmer for a few minutes until clam and mussels open up.
- Add in the shrimp and butter. Let it simmer then add the pasta noodles.
- Lastly add the parsley, cherry tomatoes, lemon and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a plate and top with arugula and serve.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More