- 1/4 kg large shrimps peeled and deveined
- 1/4 kg tuna steaks cut into 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- 200 g romaine lettuce torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata or ripe olives
- Vinaigrette: Combine –
- 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp shallot finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 1 tsp MAGGI Savor Barbecue
- Seafood Salad Cooking Instructions:
- Marinate shrimps and fish in 1/4 cup of vinaigrette for 1 hour. Set aside remaining vinaigrette for dressing.
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat coals or gas grill.
- Remove fish and shrimp from marinade; reserve marinade. Grill fish for 5 minutes, brush with marinade. Grill shrimps 10 to 15 minutes, turning and brushing fish and shrimps with marinade 2 or 3 times, until shrimps are pink and firm.
- To serve, cut fish into bite-size pieces. Arrange romaine lettuce on serving platter.
- Arrange fish, shrimp and remaining ingredients on top. Serve with reserved vinaigrette.
- (Marinate: 1 hour)
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More