Seafood Sinigang sa Calamansi Recipe
- 500 grams tiger shrimp
- 1 pc pampano, cleaned and cut
- 250 g squid rings
- 1 pc red onion, sliced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 pcs tomatoes, quartered
- 500 ml fish broth
- Salt to taste
- 12 pcs calamansi, juiced and seeds removed
- 2 tbsps fish sauce
- 1 cup kangkong leaves
- 1 pc raddish, peeled and sliced diagonally
- 1 pc eggplant, sliced diagonally
- 4 pcs sigarilyas, cut each piece into three
- Heat oil in a stockpot, add in the onion, garlic, tomatoes. Add the fish stock.
Then add the calamansi juice.
- Season with salt and fish sauce.
- Let it boil.
- Once boiling, add eggplant and sigarilyas and raddish.
- Reduce the heat and slowly add in the fish for a few minutes and add the shrimp, squid and kangkong leaves.
- Let it simmer until all the seafood is cooked.
- Serve hot.
Other Sinigang Recipes you may like:
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More