- 12 oz of tuna cut into 2 steaks
- Mirin rice wine( can be found in Asian section of supermarkets)
- 1 tbsp + 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp minced scallion
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Preheat 10 – 12 inch stainless steel skillet over medium- hidgh heat for 2 minutes.
- While pan is preheating, rub tuna with 1 tbsp lemon juice, season with a little salt and white pepper, and prepare ginger and scallion.
- Place tuna on preheated skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, depending in thickness, and then remove from skillet. Seared tuna is best when medium rare. Place on a plate.
- Turn heat down to medium and add rest of ingredients to pan in order given, and cook for 1 minute. Season with aslt and pepper. Pour over tuna and serve.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More