- 3 cups ( or 10 oz ) munggo bean sprouts/ toge
- 1 lb yellow fin or ahi tuna
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeds scooped out and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 cups snow peas, ends removed and cut in half
- 6 cherry tomatoes quartered
- ½ cup chopped scallion
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Rinse and dry munggo bean sprouts. This can be done easily in a salad spinner. Lay out pile of sprouts on cutting board and chop a couple times. Place in a bowl and add rest of salad ingredients.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Preheat stainless steel 10 – 12 inch skillet over medium high heat for 2 minutes.
- Rub tuna with lemon juice and season with a little salt and pepper. Place on hot pan and cook for 1 ½ minutes. Turn and cook another 1 ½ minutes. Cut tuna into 1 – inch pieces and toss with rest of salad ingredients and dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.