- 1 medium head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup coarsely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red pepper
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1, 10 ounces, package frozen peas, thawed
- 4 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 3/4 cups medium sharp cheese, grated
- 8 strips bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- Place lettuce in bottom of large bowl or 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan, preferrably clear.
- In layers, add celery, peppers, onion, peas and eggs.
- Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream and sugar. Spread on top.
- Top with cheese and bacon.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More