Shrimp And Avocado Salad Recipe
- 1 lb cooked medium sized shrimp ( buy still frozen if possible for freshness ), remove tails
- 1 medium – sized tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 large firm avocado, cut into ½ – inch cubes
- Chopped cilantro
- Chopped fresh mint
- Chopped pumpkin seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch red pepper flakes
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 1 head small romaine lettuce, outer leaves removed
- Make sure shrimp is completely unfrozen if you buy it already cooked. Pat it dry with paper towels.
- Mix all ingredients, except lettuce, in a bowl. For optimum flavor, marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes or more. It is still very good served right away if you don’t have the time. Serve on bed of chopped romaine lettuce.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More